I am a licensed psychologist providing therapy for adults and adolescents, specializing in eating disorders, anxiety, and perfectionism. I believe in providing high quality, collaborative care that takes into account the unique individual in front of me. I integrate mindfulness into my practice along with relational feminist, DBT, and ACT therapy approaches. My passion is helping others achieve a better quality of life, live more freely, pursue their core values and become their most authentic selves.
In my free time, I enjoy watching movie, reading, doing yoga and taking walks around Lake Merrit.
- Psy.D. from PGSP-Stanford Psy.D. Consortium
- B.A. in Psychology from Boston College
- APA-Accredited Post-doctoral Fellowship at Kaiser Oakland Enhanced Eating Disorders Outpatient Clinic
- APA-Accredited Internship at UC Davis Student Health and Wellness, Eating Disorder Emphasis
- Clinical practicum, Stanford School of Psychiatry Behavioral Medicine
- Counselor at McLean Hospital OCD Institute